Small, Medium and Micro Enterprises (SMME) Support Network - Lesotho, a leading Business Development and Support services institution in Lesotho, responsible for:
- Mentorship training for Micro, Small and Medium, Enterprises (MSMEs), especially for strengthening linkages between MSMEs and larger firms as well as between MSMEs themselves to facilitate inter-firm networking, collaboration and learning;
- Collaboration among MSME associations and various stakeholders
- Lobbying on issues that enable large numbers of MSMEs to enter into the mainstream economy and become more competitive in the market place;
- Provision of technical assistance in design of MSME support programmes; and
- Advising on MSME policies and strategies to government and development partners; and
- Ensuring that vulnerable groups (the youth and women) are well catered for in business development services.
Welcome to the official website of SMME Support Network - Lesotho, the entity that brings together all the individuals, entities and organisations that deal with SMMEs/MSMES in one way or another. Our logo signies the close cooperation that the organisation seeks to bring about between Government and SMME's, creating new opportunities for them.
A participatory Network providing coordinated quality service, supported by economic, effective and effcient business development programmes.
The Network is committed to delivery of high-quality service to MSMEs through capacity building, information services, coordinated provision and rigorous marketing of sustainable programmes, with a view to creating wealth as a contribution towards poverty alleviation.
In performance of its duties, the Network is committed to meeting and exceeding quality expectations of the MSMEs and stakeholders at all times.
The Network is committed to upholding the highest levels of morals and ethics in executing its operational and public services.
The Network recognises and embraces individual uniqueness and opinion.
The Network shall uphold all principles of transparency.
We own our decisions, actions and performance, and are empowered to make choices and learn from our experiences.